Sunday 15 January 2017

Have you seen this?

Firstly Happy new year to you all. A little late I know but better late than never huh?


Anyway, I just thought I'd pop on to let you all know that I've two projects in this month's Craft Stamper Magazine! Excited?... muchly :) My good friend and team mate Louise Sims has also got a couple of projects in there too! Sadly, I can't show the full projects, so you'll have to make do with a few sneaky peeks.


If you buy the magazine and spot my projects please let me know what you think.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Claire

1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire, had a look in the newagents at the magazine, great cards. Thought you would be interested to know that a flip through of this magazine, in its entirity, is on youtube today. Here is the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yT0zeczH7hE . Nicky{Creative Flourishes} xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...