Friday 16 December 2016

Did you see Polkadoodles new product launch on Create and Craft TV?

Today saw the launch of several new products from Polkadoodles. If you caught the show you will have seen some of the samples that I made using them.

I know Polkadoodles are normally associated with CD and digital crafting but did you know that they've just launched paper pads and cutting dies? The papers are truly beautiful and the dies.... well what can I say? They cut beautifully (even shrink plastic) and a gentle tap on the table top releases the cut from the die. There's none of this poking every single little piece of paper out of intricate dies!

Anyway, I could go on and on about the new products but I won't, instead here's one of my samples that I made for the show. This was one of the cards that Nikky demonstrated.


I stamped the Belle Papillion stamps and coordinating die set onto shrink plastic and coloured the elements with Lyra pencils.


The papers have been distressed using scissors. I've then used Nikky's Stab and Stitch Pokey Tool Kit to create some faux stitching around the edges.


The sentiment has been heat embossed on vellum and I coloured all of the die cut pieces with Distress Inks before layering up onto the card.

I'll be showing more of my samples over the next few day, so please if you get five minutes pop back and take a peek.

Thanks for stopping by today.

Claire x

Materials used:
Belle Papillon Craft Kit
Papers and Stamps
Dies
Stab n Stitch Tool Kit
Wow Embossing Powder

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...