Wednesday 28 September 2016

Now you see me, now you don't!!!


No I'm not referring to my sporadic appearances on my blog! I am of course talking about this little card I made for Papercraft Essentials Magazine (issue 137) using the awesome Winnie in Wonderland collection from Polkadoodles.


As soon as I saw the Cheshire Cat I knew instantly that he'd look fabulous as a magic slider card.


Full instructions on making the card can be found in the magazine. To give you an idea of how it panned out I've attached a video.


I hope you like my take on a magic slider card and will pop back on Friday when I'll have another project from the magazine to share.

Claire x



3 comments:

  1. Love this idea and how the eyes "move". I need you to come round mine and show me how to make one x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really beautiful Claire and such a clever design too. Love it!
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous and brilliant idea! TFS and have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments, they are very much appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...